The Photographic competition is digital only, to save members print costs and allow the images to be shown to a large size to show the detail that can be lost on a 6 x 4 print. Members should bring up to three images (see rules below) on a USB memory stick to the AGM. The files should be in a folder named members-photos. This folder should contain three or less photos, if there are more the first three will be used.
1. Photographs will have been taken in the last 12 months.
2. Should be of a butterfly or moth at any stage.
3. Each photograph be at a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
4. No borders or descriptions should be added to photographs.
5. Printed photographs can be brought and displayed at the AGM but they will not be included in the competition.